Импресиите на Бруно за Летниот академски курс во Скопје. / Bruno's impressions for the Summer course in Skopje 2013


Now, that I'm finally back in Lisbon, in my bedroom, in front of my PC, I can finally write what I want. 

THANK YOU, thank you LBG Skopje for an amazing course, from the first moment until the last. Thanks to all the participants for making this course amazing, it's not easy to chose a good group of participants but we had it x)

And basically thanks to everyone that was a part of this course. You always form closer relationships with some people than others, but all of you were a big part of my Summer and I'll take these memories with me forever. I'm sure I'll see some of you again in Europe or the World and the ones I won't, it was a pleasure meeting you.

Thank to all the girls that did the Portuguese Scarf  

Thanks to our MO and again to LBG Skopje, you really have a special and amazing group there, and if Macedonia wasn't between Middle Earth and Narnia and so impossible to reach I'd visit you every month 

P.S: Thanks to my host, my Solta and my fellow Panda: 
Nina Simonoska. Now it's your turn to come back to Lisbon again 







No comments: